Countdown to BPM 2011
The largest DJ show in Europe (if not the world), BPM, is fast approaching. It will be held at the NEC in Birmingham on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd October.
Last year saw a record attendance with over 6,000 visitors walking through the doors. This year the line-up of DJs and guest appearances, exhibitors and stands, is even bigger, better and more spectacular than 2010.
Here's our countdown of 10 Reasons to attend BPM 2011
10. With over 80 exhibitors, including leading manufacturers and suppliers, displaying and demonstrating all the very latest in sound, light and music production; this is an ideal opportunity to not only view that item on your wish list, but to try it out! Many will also have special Show Prices.
9. From DJ booths to lighting cloths, speakers to remote control LED lights, turntables to HD controllers, all the latest in new technology and advancements will be available for your scrutiny plus you can talk directly with the designers/suppliers. This will also be the first opportunity to see many new products being exclusively launched at BPM.
8. For the first time this year, there will be a dedicated area for speaker demonstrations. Each company will have an allotted time to put their speakers through the mill and give you a true demonstration of their capabilities in the 'PA Experience'.
7. Witness and be inspired by some mind-blowing mixing and performances from both up and coming DJs and some experienced famous names. Grandmaster Flash is making an appearance in the main arena on Saturday plus Judge Jules will also be present on the same day with a Q & A session.
6. Within the hall is a bar. And within the bar will be a lot of DJs. What an ideal opportunity to socialise and network with like-minded people and discuss all things about DJing. If you don't fancy the bar then right next door is a food court.
5. Various competitions will run throughout each of the three days on various stands. In addition, there will be a major draw at the end of each day to win the 'Ultimate DJ Rig' (not to be missed).
4. After-show parties... included in the price of your entrance ticket. Sunday night is the Classic Music Party, sponsored by Denon DJ and Chauvet, and features 'Livin' Joy' and 'Baby D' plus free food & drink!
3. During all three days there will be a number of inspirational and motivational seminars for you to attend. These include a wide range of topics to help you further your DJ business.
2. Visit stand F54 and meet the people behind AMPdj, WdjA and these free mobiledj.Infomails. Come and say hello, share your ideas or even buy us a beer ... (by pure coincidence we're right next to the bar!).
Meet the legendary DJ Hank, star of the YouTube videos, The Trials and Tribulations of a Mobile DJ. DJ Hank will be making a guest appearance on the AMPdj stand. He'll be available for photographs on all three days. Unfortunately, he'll be unable to sign autographs during this time!
1. If you're serious about DJing, or just do it for fun, then the unique experience of BPM 2011 is something not to be missed or you'll have to wait another 12 months for the next one.
We hope to see you there
Paul, Sandy & the AMPdj Team
For more information go to www.visitbpm.co.uk